Monday, August 29, 2011

Tutorial for the Rings in the "I See, I Like, I Do" post

I was websurfing for more inspirations and found a tutorial for the beaded ball that was used for the Rose Dome Ring and my Red and Black beaded ball and Gold and Jonquil Beaded Ring. :) Here is the link. To make the ring, stop at step 8 and add a band with seed beads.


I personally do not like to post instructions or tutorials that I write up because I do not want to infringe on copyrights. You  just never know. :p It also takes a ton of time to take the pictures and write everything up. Luckily there are people out there who do it for us. Hehe 

Have fun! Make it big to be a focal point on a necklace or small for earrings. You could even make this beaded ball as the center of a bigger flower. So many possibilities. :) Let those imaginations fly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment