Sunday, September 18, 2011

Awesome Night!!

My very good friend, Melissa, took me out for a belated birthday get together. It turned out to be a night full of laughter, fun, good food, and good conversation with great people. :D Thank you Mel!!!

Ontario Improv 9-17-11
Greg, Mel, Me, and RC. Thanks for coming out and spending your hard earned money. :)
The Opening Act
This guy was funny. hehe But I didn't catch his name sadly.

Rob Schneider (Special Event)
This guy is HILARIOUS!!! Everything he says is funny because it is just so true! :) We all couldn't stop laughing at everything. hehe Yes he is very short and tiny but a very nice guy. He is half Filipino and half Jewish. He's married to a nice Hispanic lady....hehe He told me that he gets all his understanding of women from his wife. :) It's funny that he has a little rivalry with his friend Adam Sandler. hehe He actually took pictures and gave autographs for everyone who wanted one after the show, which is really cool. And he was very patient about it. :)

I got a "love" AND "Happy Bday" hehe
Thank you Mel for giving me your receipt from buying the tickets so I could get his autograph. It's perfect because it has your name on it too!!! hehe

Olive Garden
We went to Olive Garden to get some dessert and snacks and to talk after the show.

I got a Spa Set with a wrap, sponge, and hair wrap. :)
Thank you girl! You know how to spoil your friends! hehe


Zuppa Toscana soup, Tiramisu, Apple Cobbler, Sampler with stuffed mushrooms, zucchini, and calimari, and of course bread sticks.
It made me so so full!!! Especially since we also ate during the improv show. I got the spinach and artichoke dip and Mel got their fries with garlic mayo. The Garlic mayo was really really yummy! hehe

Thanks guys!! Had a very very fun time!!! Until next laugh fest. :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time with your friends! I'm so jealous that you got to meet Rob Schneider; he is quite funny!

    You know I've never been to Olive Garden; mainly because my sister says it's not good. At least the one in Mobile anyway.

    My slight sprain is alot better. My aunt had one of those ankle compression wraps and it worked quite well. I didn't really have any big plans, just housework and making some sort of sweet goodie in the kitchen. I'll have to wait until next weekend to do that :)

    Glad you had a good time with your friends!

    I can't wait to see what you're beading on next ^___^

    ReplyDelete