Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Panda :)

It is Panda's Birthday! :) I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me make this birthday a good one. :)
Birthday Panda :)

Here are the goodies I got from my family yesterday. Everyone had to work today so I am just chilaxing at home :)

Goodies from my family! :)
From Vivian and Angel
I had asked my cousin Vivian to get me some cute stationary from Taiwan and she did good. :) That red roll is a roll of tape with pandas on it! Yeep! hehe and She got me these sparkily ball earrings with stripes of blue. They match the ones she game my mom for her birthday but my mom's does not have the blue.

From Mindy and Aunt Karen
My youngest girl cousin, Mindy, the artist in the family, made me this absolutely cute cute Cute panda birthday card. hehe Great Job! Her mom, my Aunt Karen, gave me the red envelope and pearl bracelet. Underneath is the menu from the restaurant where we ate dinner...steamed dumplings! Yum!

From Mommy! :)
My mom had Vivian buy me something from Taiwan...This bracelet is really pretty :) It fits my jewelry style too. Thanks Mom! :)

Chocolate Birthday Cake form 85 degrees Cafe :)

I thought I would also post some cute pics of beaded pandas I found on the web. I have yet to make these but hope to get to add them to my collection of pandas some day. :)







Hope you guys have a great day too! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't send you an e-card or anything yesterday for your birthday. We've been dealing with this nasty TS Lee. I'm tired of all the rain!! We have a leak in the roof...luckily it hasn't gotten too soaked that it is dripping on the floor....keep your fingers crossed.

    It looks like you had a fabulous time on your b-day. That cake from 85 Degrees looks gorgeous! Super cute jewelry and stationery :) Hopefully your package from me comes in soon!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete