Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yummy Warm Apple Cider

I get feeds from Paula Deen's facebook page and today it led me to this yummy warm apple cider recipe on her blog. I just had to share it. I am going to try it once it gets a little cooler. :) I know it will definitely put me into the fall/winter mood. :)

image
Picture of the apple cider from the blog post
Here is the recipe from the blog:

Warm Apple Cider:
1. Fill a crock pot ¾ full of apple cider.
2. Add ¼ C brown sugar, 3 cinnamon sticks, 1 Tbs cinnamon sugar, a few dashes of nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice, and 4 large pieces of crystalized ginger (the secret ingredient!).
3. Add half a chopped apple (red delicious is my favorite) and a whole orange (peeled and in chunks).
**Your entire house will smell wonderful after making this yummy drink this fall!**

Thank you Martha Lee for this. :) There are two more recipes on the blog page too. :)

May we all live through this crazy holiday season. :) Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment