Sunday, January 29, 2012

All in a Day's work

Here are the projects I have finished today. :)


One of my guy friends asked me to make him a bracelet. He saw the Buddhist one I got during Chinese New Years. What do you think? I showed him an option in which I alternated one black round bead and one brown cylindrical bead. But he wanted me to alternate two or three to make it more interesting. I thought I would make it even more unique by alternating 2 and 3 brown beads with one round black bead in between. He also asked me to use stretch cord with a clasp. The customer is always right. :)


Red bow bracelet
I was trying to make more all red lucky bracelets for my friends. Here is one I thought up. It even includes these red cylinders that my friend sent me for Xmas. :)


Red and White Bow bracelet
I think the red hearts put together like this with a red crystal bicone in the middle makes them look like cute bows. The clear AB crystal beads really make the bows pop. 


Owl Earrings
When I was bead shopping, I came across these cute owl charms and thought they would be great as earrings. Here they are finished. I added some crystal beads in turquoise to match something on the owl. I hope my friend in Maryland will like these. :) I only wished that I had gold wiring and earring findings in order to match the gold in the owls. 

I hope your weekend was just as productive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment