Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Goodies from Taiwan

My mom just came back and picked up some goodies for me. :)



This gummy candy is so cute! It was wrapped like a present. When you open it up, it actually has a little box! hehe It is pretty yummy too.


It kinda looks like baby corn on a stick. This is gummy candy too.


The bank sold out of coins quick but my mom found this cool one for the year of the dragon. :)


Bento supplies!!! This cute cinnamoroll bento box has two layers to it. Look at this cute smiling Panda Bento box! Adorable! She even got me a utensil set with chopsticks, fork, and spoon. :)


I know, socks? O.o These are suppose to be for good luck. You wear a pair each day for 7 days in a row. I haven't started yet but I will soon. :)


Nylon string in lots of different sizes and some stretchy cord too! Yea! I doubt I will ever run out, but I am running out of my fireline. :p


My mom saw these beautiful papers and had to get some for me. They are too pretty to use. Maybe I will frame them and make them art or something. They are more like regular paper than card stock in thickness.


Findings Galore! She said she spent like $100. This is not the shop I usually go to but it's great! There are some close up pics below.





The store's business card, cute!

Please help. I don't know what to do with these. Am I suppose to bend them? Are they like picks or something? If you have any idea what these are supposed to be used for especially, please comment below. Thanks. :)

Shopping for and receiving beading or crafting supplies are always so much fun! hehe 

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul!

    The last picture looks like safety pin findings you would see in craft stores in the jewelry section, but it looks like your would make the loops yourself.

    That's my opinion, LOL and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete