Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just Because Package

My best rabbit friend, Rachel, just got her package so I am able to post this. She squealed and sang so I think I did good with her package this time. :) Since I like her pics better, I am just going to link you to her post on the contents of the package. :) I am going to highlight some of her goodies for ya. 

This cute My Melody note pad has one of those changing pictures on the front. I think it's so adorable. :P



And here is a Happy New Years pop up card. :) It is actually from Sanrio I do believe. :)





And Lastly, I just wanted to post some pics of my beading that I sent to her. She is going to have a booth at MobiCon this year in May with her friend. So, if you are in Mobile, Alabama, stop by and see these beauties in person. :)



Have a nice Mardi Gras weekend everyone! Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Darling, thank you for all the goodies! I linked my post to yours so people can see better photos of your creations! And you have a picture of the Good Luck card! I forgot to take a photo of it when I was taking them.

    Thanks for the great package! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete