Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Package from Bunny

My friend, Rachel, sent me a very sweet package. :) I love receiving packages from her. They are always full of cute stuff. hehe She also posted about it on her blog


This is beautiful wrapping paper. The yellow is so spring but I love the pattern. :) I can just imagine a tone on tone of this pattern on my walls but in blue. :) 


Heart ice pop molds. :) I can't wait for it to get warm enough. This will be so yummy! I might even try this fudge pop recipe I found online. :p 


I love craft magazines and books! :) So many new ideas. hehe And I love the ami book! It has been featured on all my favorite amigurumi blogs. I can't wait to start on some of the cuties inside. :)



My friend cross stitched this free mockingjay pattern for a special project of mine. :) For you Hunger Games lovers, stay tuned. I should finish the project sometime in the next few weeks. :)


I just wanted to quickly show how she sent it. She first put it in a page protector, then in a yellow folder that matched her pretty wrapping paper. :) It's a great way to ship out your cross stitching.


She also always puts in some cool candy. I love the bunny because when you squeeze it's belly, it makes the sounds from the commercials. hehe I like gummy candies and these Angry Birds ones look yummy. :)


And lastly, some craft supplies. I couldn't find these colors here so she was nice enough to send them to me. But look, it's a beaded panda kit! Yea!!!!! Score!!! hehe Thanks Bunny!!!

I hope you guys have great friends like mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment