Tuesday, May 29, 2012

She liked the Graduation Teddy Amigurumi!

The sweet and beautiful, Stephanie, posted another Crochet Corner on her blog, All About Ami. :) This time it is her Graduation Teddy. In case you don't know, Crochet Corner, is where she posts pics of other people's ami that they have made using her patterns. I think it is a very cute idea. :)




I'm excited because she featured both my Graduation Cupcake Bear Ami and the full size Graduation Teddy. :D If you haven't checked out her blog, you gotta! It's so cute and has tons of adorable free patterns for ami! There are tons of eye candy too because her husband takes beautiful photos. :) Have fun!

Thanks again for the cute pattern and featuring my bears, Stephanie! :)

Note: both girls loved their gifts! :) It really makes me happy when people are so appreciative of all the hard work that goes into a gift that is handmade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment