Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crystal Flower Bracelet

My friend, Summer's Birthday just passed and I am a terrible friend for just starting to make her present. :p I finally broke through the craft block because of this beautiful pattern. :) I was looking for something to do with roses because I saw her beautiful wedding gown's skirt was filled with roses and pearl details. She may be a wild child and a free spirit but she is truly a traditional/antique romantic at heart. :)



Materials:
Size 12 beading needle
4mm Swarvoski Crystals in Rosaline, Tanzanite, and Light Sapphire
San Gabriel Bead Co: S/L Silver Size 11 J11-001-Miyuki Seed Beads
San Gabriel Bead Co: Silver Lined Silver Size 15 15-001-Miyuki Seed Beads
Swarvoski Crystal Pears in White Size 8
Fireline Crystal 6lb weight
Findings: wire guards, heart lobster clasp, spring jump rings and closed jump rings, chain, eye pin

Pattern:
Russian spiral, Hogarth Crystal Curve
Designed by Wendy Lueder
from Bead and Button Mag. April 2012 Issue 108


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm sure she'll absolute cherish this bracelet! I love the colors in the roses; they work so well together ;)

    Keep up the great work!!! ^___^

    ReplyDelete