Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome Dragon Baby Ryan Ami!

No more WIP, I had to finish him up in 7 hours because...

My friends, Donny and Winnie, had their baby boy! Welcome Ryan! The family are already home. :)


None of my dragons are the same. This one I embroidered the baby's stats on his belly instead of scales.


Panda's Tip of the Day: I used a paper towel to write the words down and then copy it so it is mirror image. Then I just used that as a template to embroider the words as straight as possible. I stitched right over the paper towel. I still need some practice but it helped a lot. Because I glued it on, I left the paper towel on but it would be easy to tear off the template.


Welcome to the world!!!

Another classmate had her baby girl the day after and another friend's wife is going to have their second child this year too. So many lucky dragon babies!!! :) I can't wait to be an Auntie and spoil you all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment