Monday, September 17, 2012

Crochet Angel Washcloth

I am putting together something special for the Marine wives baby shower, but you will have to wait for another post. I've finished it but I will post about it on another day. :) Anywho, I needed a washcloth for it and found this really cute pattern for an angel washcloth. I think it's so sweet!



Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Hook: 4.25 mm
Findings: 20in diameter rubber hair tie
Pattern: Angel Dishcloth
Adjustment: Row 7 for me was 20 - 30 - 20, somehow I ended up with less total stitches
Time: About the amount of time to watch 3 episodes of Warehouse 13 with some distractions
Tip: Crochet over the ends of your yarn while you work or you will have lots of weaving at the end. I didn't have to do any weaving this time because any loose ends, I crochet over while doing the edging. ;)

Stay tuned for more cuteness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment