Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crocheting for a Cause

I whipped up all of these goodies for the Sept 29th Soldier's Angels Baby Shower for the Marine 1st Recon wives. I had a lot of fun trying out all these cute baby hat patterns but I think it's time for me to do something else. What else? I have no idea. I have some ami on my list and some jewelry. But that's my to do list so who knows when I will get to that. hehe Stay tuned. :)


1. Tricycle Diaper Cake
2. Dragon Baby Hat
3. Baby Bear Hat
4. Pink Baby Girl Hat
5. Shell Stitch Beanie
6. Baby Baseball Hat
7. Purple Flower and Grey Pacifier Pouch
8. Green Pacifier Pouch
9. Football Baby Earflap Hat
10. Baby Bunny Washcloth
11. American Flag Newborn Hat
12. Granny Stitch Preemie Hat

I have posted about each piece individually but I didn't want to link them here. You can find them all in the archives. :) Congrats to all the new moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment