Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Horse for Mrs. San

One of my really good friend’s mother had a commission for me. Her Chinese horoscope is the horse so she wanted me to crochet her a horse after seeing all the other cute stuff I made.  :) I was happy to do it for her. Even though she said she would like to pay for it, I decided to give it to her for Christmas. :)

image

image

My favorite part is her eyes. Horses have the most beautiful eyes and she is no exception. :)

If you want to read more or to get the pattern, please click here. :)

I've linked this cutie to My Messy Life's Hookin on Hump Day #29.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! I'm sure your mom's friend loved it! So pretty and I agree the eyes are so expressive and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend's mom (hehe) loved it! :) It was the first time I added eyelashes to my ami and I love the look. hehe

      Delete