Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Years!!!

I have hopefully found a way to post pictures again. :)


Lil Panda is just so kawaii!!!


I have my resolutions but as I seem to find a hard time sticking to them, like any diet, I have decided on lifestyle choice changes instead. I think I'll keep them to myself for now, then I only disappoint myself. :p


One thing I will be doing is trying out tumblr. :) I'll post a link to the blogs as soon as I get them up. And I am going to try and start a Facebook page. :) Big goals...hehe But no worries, if my little short cut works, I will post links so you guys can still follow me here and see the updated posts. :)

Even if your new years didn't start perfectly, you have a full year to make it better. :) I'm trying to be grateful for all the little things. :)

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment