Saturday, February 16, 2013

Goodies from Bunny

I got a very lovely package for Valentines from my bestie, Rachel. I squealed with joy after seeing all the lovely goodies! :) 


I love the Panda amigurumis!!! If you want to read about the two pandas, please click Here for the little one and Here for the big one. :) I think they will be very happy with their new panda family. :)

I also got chocolate covered fortune cookies which my mom promptly stole one. :) An earring kit, which I can't wait to try. :) Stamps and assorted lovely paper pads. :) I got the Beautiful Creatures book and a Year of the Snake Starbucks card! Yea!


I squealed in delight when I saw these!!! I think she heard it in Alabama. hehe I cannot find them here, which I lamented to her over and over again. To my surprise she sent me such a variety!!! :)


Isn't this puppy eyed Panda so adorable?! I love the panda sticker as well!!! Thank you!!!

I forgot to take a picture of the cute amigurumi kitty she had made for my mom. Please click Here to see the kitty and Here to read about where all these goodies came from! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment