Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Bunny Package

I just received an awesome package from my personal Easter Bunny. :) She's been busy with MobiCon preparations but I just love everything! I'm a very lucky Panda! hehe


Eeep!!! I loved this since I saw that she got one at the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Fair. I can't believe she got me one. :p hehe


Look...It's perfect to take your projects on the go! I gotta crochet out more often. hehe


An adorable pocket pie press and some Spring ribbon. I can't wait to try making something....I don't know what yet but I think something savory would be nice too. hehe


Yea!!! I love books and magazines for my collection. hehe I'm gonna have to re-read this series from the beginning! Yea! I've been in a book funk lately. My favorite authors are too slow for me. hehe But I can't wait till Gail Carriger's new book comes out! hehe It's coming soon! :p


Eeep!!! Pandas!!! Happy Panda Dance!!! *wiggle wiggle* hehe Aren't pandas just so adorable! I love this panda folder and notepads....hehe I "stole" this little fold out notepad set from this giveaway she is going to do at her MobiCon booth. But not to worry, pandas will represent since I sent her some cute panda stationary to replace it. :p


And lastly, but definitely not least, she got some business cards made for us! Isn't it just so cool?! And the sweetest panda business card holder matches perfectly!!! I don't know how she does it but she finds the absolutely most adorable stuff!! I hope she found a bunny business card holder for herself. hehe

Thank you so so much little Bunny!!! I love everything! I hope you like your package as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Darling, I LOVED everything in the package you sent me! And no, I didn't find a bunny card holder that I liked, but maybe I'll find one soon ;)

    I'm glad you liked your package. I thought it was cute that you asked for that yarn holder in one of your emails because I had already bought it for you!!! I knew you'd like it since you crochet on your travels ;)

    ReplyDelete